Friday, June 20, 2014

Theme Thursday: Sport?

Boogie at the UCT Ballroom and Latin Dancing Society

Cari at Clan Donaldson runs the Theme Thursday linkup, and since she says there are no rules, I will persist in joining in erratically, even when I'm not really in the target audience. Also I will post-process the heck out of mediocre pictures until I can convince myself that they're arty. And claim that the social dancing when Ballroom lessons are cancelled for the holiday is a sport. (Actually, looking at what other people have linked, this last might be on-trend.)
Straight off the camera cellphone

 If I go to black and white, I can convert the motion blur to graininess (yay, unsharp mask) and call it a feature, yes? It was fun to play with, at any rate; and a fun evening to remember. So perhaps I can file this under "further perks of [still] being a student". It fits somewhere below "Science is cooool" and above "No, actually, I don't get to take the university holiday off. I need to learn everything about everything before my funding runs out."

 
Savo 'lass a lalaith.

1 comment:

  1. I think ballroom counts. I miss ballroom. Besides, there are no rules on Theme Thursday!

    ReplyDelete